First, to continue the 30-day photo meme, here's day... erm, 10! Childhood memory:

(Too bad it took till after the clouds rolled in to remember these specific memories!)
The rest of the picspam is random stuff, from Page's holey mouth to oil blobs I thought particularly pretty.

Page's snaggle-toothed mouth.

The couch on the new risers I made!

Close-up of one of the risers.

Pretty oil, barely manipulated.

Pretty oil, colorized.

Pretty oil, completelymessed processed.

Zygocactus

Oil on water.

A retread of Day 7: Fruit. Actually taken on day 7, before I went all macabre. However, it was processed a few days later.
(Too bad it took till after the clouds rolled in to remember these specific memories!)
The rest of the picspam is random stuff, from Page's holey mouth to oil blobs I thought particularly pretty.
Page's snaggle-toothed mouth.
The couch on the new risers I made!
Close-up of one of the risers.
Pretty oil, barely manipulated.
Pretty oil, colorized.
Pretty oil, completely
Zygocactus
Oil on water.
A retread of Day 7: Fruit. Actually taken on day 7, before I went all macabre. However, it was processed a few days later.
no subject
Date: 2012-02-09 01:28 am (UTC)